what is the green?
The Green is a rent-able event space; however we hope to be more than that as well. Our dream is to be a re-envisioned village green where a diversity of people can come together for the good of our community. We desire to be a space that is shared by several community organizations & individuals.
We have members who host regular events at The Green, in addition to making the space available to the community for single-use events.
Members of The Green include:
- E. Hill Studio
- Northern Berkshire Community Coalition
- Terra Nova Church
- North Adams Farmer's Market
- Beacon Recovery Community Center
Past renters of the space for events have included:
- TEDx North Adams
- Common Folk
- Louison House
- Roots Teen Center
- Hoosic River Revival Association
- Berkshire Eagle
- City of North Adams
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for booking inquiries.
The Green’s Board of Directors include:
- Steve Klass, VP of Campus Life at Williams College
- Sara Russell-Scholl, North Adams Public Library
- Ben Lamb, Economic Development at 1Berkshire
- Paul Gordon, Terra Nova Church
- Glenda Matos-Carter, UNO Community Center/Northern Berkshire Community Coalition